New Lake Home Case Study – The Rebuild
Washa Remodeling & Design recently started a new lake home build for a customer of ours. It started with and existing structure that needed to be removed to make room for a newly designed home.
THE LAKE HOME: BEFORE
The new homeowner wanted to create a new home to his liking. One that the architect created that suited the needs of him and his family.
The Initial Stages:
- Demolish the existing structure to make way for the new one.
- Excavate soil so that new foundation walls can be poured.
- Install new form walls and pour concrete.
- Frame exterior walls per plans.
- Frame interior walls
THE LAKE HOUSE: THE NEXT STAGES…
- Sheet/plywood the exterior of the home
- Install siding
- Install new roof
- Install Rough Mechanical’s(plumbing, electrical, HVAC)