6 Reasons to Select a Design-Build Remodeler on Your Next Project
If you’re thinking this is the year to start your big remodeling project, or even if you think it should be next year and who could blame you, here are 6 reasons design build is the way to go.
- You Like the Idea of Working With a ‘Master Remodeler’
- A close collaboration between these two wings can result in something akin to the “master builder” approach that was once more common.
- You Want a Specialist in Construction Methods
- Because the design-build model brings all members of a project team together early on in the process, you can be sure that tricky construction issues are taken into account from the get-go.
- You’re on a Tight Schedule
- A design-build firm everyone is on the same team — which can translate into faster timelines. Also thanks to this collaboration, building can often begin even if there are still a few small finishing touches to iron out in the design.
- You Want Your Team to Work Well Together
- One comfort in hiring a design-build firm is that the key players already know one another and presumably respected one another’s work enough to have gone into business together.
- Staying on Budget Is a Top Priority
- Poor communication between your designer and contractor, and unneeded or excessive change orders, can also wreak havoc on your budget. In the design-build model, your architect and contractor work together under one contract.
We want your project to be as smooth and as painless as you do. Please don’t hesitate to contact us to help plan your next remodel.